Salon de la Fondation des États-Unis,
Maison Internationale, Paris, France – September, 24th and 25th, 2008
17 boulevard Jourdan 75014 Paris
How to get there?
- RER B, Cité universitaire stop (15 minutes from downtown of Paris)
- Tramway T3, station Cité universitaire
- Metro line 4, station Porte d’Orléans
- Airport d’Orly (15 minutes from exhibition hall)
- Airoport Roissy-Charles DE GAULLE : 45 minutes by RER B
- Buses(21, 67 and 88)
By South belt boulevard, exit Porte d'Orleans or Porte de Gentilly.
Entrance access by car at 27 bd Jourdan.
Paying car park service
- Paris Capitale du Libre and the workshop EOLE are non commercial event, open to professionals and the general public
- To have access to the exhibition, registration on our website is requested before September 24th, 2008. Please use the registration form.
- Your individual badge will be available at the entrance of the exhibition.
A PDF listing some hostels near the event : Here.
For further information, please feel free to contact our Team
- You can contact us by email
- Benjamin JEAN
Tel : (0033) 1 58 18 68 28
- Philippe LAURENT
Tel : (0032) 81 72 47 78