EOLE 2016 Programme
Tuesday, 15th November
Venue : Mozilla Foundation - 16 Bis Boulevard Montmartre Paris 75009. France
9h : Welcome
The whole day will be divided in four workshops, openned to lawyers and any other people working on these topics.
- 9h30 - 11h : Open Data & Innovation. How Open Data opens the way to collaboration and innovation.
- Moderated by Malcolm Bain (ID Laws) with Loïck Gérard (CRID)
- 11h30 - 13h : Open Innovation Strategies. How move an organisation to innovation thanks to an Open Innovation strategie.
- Moderated by Benjamin Jean (INNO3) with Malcolm Bain (ID Laws)
- 14h - 15h30 : Open Interfaces for Innovation. How collaborations needs common & open interfaces in all forms: including hardware, software and legal interfaces.
- Moderated by Philippe Laurent (MVVP)
- 16h - 17h30 : Open Infrastructures for Innovation: How organizational structures sustain collaborative innovation within free and open source projects.
- Moderated by Karen Sandler (Software Freedom Conservancy) with Italo Vignoli (TDF)
19h00 : Paris Open Source Social Event (on registration) at Square.Paris